Call for Papers
We welcome all original research papers of up to 4 pages in length,
using the template provided below. This length does not include
references or any supplementary materials. Reviewers are not obliged
to read supplementary materials when reviewing the paper. Submissions
should be a single file in
This workshop is non-archival; even though all accepted papers will be available on OpenReview, there are no formally-published proceedings.
|Submission deadline||Friday, 25 February 2022 (23:59 AoE)|
Scope and topics
Please find a list of topics of interest. If you are not sure whether your topic might be a good fit for the workshop, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- Applications of geometry- or topology-based models
- Approximation schemes in topological data analysis
- Big data and scalability aspects
- Equivariant neural networks
- Graph representation learning
- Higher-order features of unstructured and structured data sets
- Manifold learning at scale
- Message passing and beyond
- New datasets and benchmarks
- Topological machine learning
We are also happy to accept position or opinion papers on the state of the art as well as the future of topics listed above.
We only accept submissions that have been prepared using LaTeX. Use the following workshop style files for your submission: